Volunteering opportunities come in all shapes and sizes at your library. Whether you want to develop your skills, meet new people or want to make a difference in your community, there will be something to suit you.
With new and varied voluntary roles in libraries across Staffordshire, some of the things you can do include:
- Helping your community to discover all your library has to offer
- Supporting housebound people to use books and information
- Running community events
- Helping people to get online and learn IT skills
- Enrol on the new ‘Volunteering Speaks Volumes’ accredited qualification
- Taking part in the Reading Hack volunteer opportunities for 13-24 year olds
Why not give it a try? Just two hours a week can make all the difference. You could change your own life and the lives of those in your community, by helping to make your library a great place to be for future generations.
Apply now or register your interest
If you would like to have a chat with someone about volunteering you can:
- Give the libraries a call on 01785 278311
- Email them at email@example.com
- Attend a find out more session where you can discuss the volunteering opportunities and training available