Trustees needed for Citizens Advice in South Staffordshire
- Do you want to help the community where you study, live or work?
- Do you believe in social justice and want to help change things for the better?
- Do you want to make sure you and your neighbours get the advice you need now and in the future?
- Do you want to get involved in running a small but influential and important charity?
- Do you have accountancy skills or experience running a small business that you can put to other uses?
Can you give time and commitment to help run our charity?
South Staffordshire CAB is looking for new people to join our board of Trustees to help us develop our services for local people who need them and secure the vital resources we need to go forward.
People from all backgrounds are welcomed. Experience of using, working in or volunteering with the CAB is not essential.
We are looking for people with a variety of skills and a diversity of experiences but would particularly welcome those with financial expertise, fund raising, publicity/ promotion and media skills.
The post of trustee is voluntary but will give you a great deal of satisfaction, different experiences, new friendships and a wider social network.
For further information, please contact Cathy on 01902 897377 during normal office hours or e-mail on email@example.com