Across South Staffordshire there are hundreds of organisations and groups looking for help. We help these groups find suitable volunteers.
How do you help find volunteers?
We promote your opportunities:
- In person when people register with us
- In our quarterly newsletter
- At Community Voice Forums
- In our e-bulletin
- Through social media
- At Work Clubs across the district
- At partnership events
- Through contacts made by our Development Workers
What else do you offer?
- Interviewing potential volunteers for you
- Good practise advice on managing volunteers
- Training courses on volunteer management
So if you would like support with finding volunteers get in touch with us by calling 01902 851675 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org