The Big Lottery Fund Toolbox Project:
- is an open access, self-empowering, emotional wellbeing signposting service
- involves an hour-long Toolbox appointment with a SSNMH Toolbox worker and follow-up evaluation
- is to help an individual become more aware of their emotional wellbeing, find their own support network throughout the 4 identifiable stages of mental health experiences (Wellness, Illness, Distress and Crisis) and be signposted to emotional wellbeing tools and services that may be helpful for them
- allows people to self-refer for a Toolbox appointment or be referred through organisations
Through this low-key resource, people will be encouraged to recognise and find their own strengths and weaknesses and understand the support network around them. It is all about self-empowerment and people having tools in their ‘Toolbox’ that can be used to keep up good emotional wellbeing.
Toolbox is for everyone who is not at present accessing mental health services (e.g. Community Mental Health Team), whatever their age (18+), ability or situation.
What can you do?
- Promote Toolbox in your organisations to colleagues, volunteers and clients
- Complete a referral form for clients
- Email completed referral forms directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you would like any further information, please get in touch with Sian West on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07494 273175 / 01543 301139
Please find copies of the referral forms below: