CRASH assists homelessness charities and hospices with construction related projects.
- Professional expertise – CRASH can assist by offering free of charge professional expertise and advice sourced from their Patron companies to help you develop your project.
- Building materials – Free of charge building materials from their Patron or supporting suppliers
- Cash Grants – Small cash grants, ranging from £5,000 – £50,000.
If you are a homelessness charity or a hospice charity and would like assistance with your building project please contact CRASH on 0208 742 0717 or email@example.com to discuss your project.
CRASH is the construction industry’s charity. We are a unique, practical charity that assists homeless and hospice charities with construction related projects.
- Free of charge professional expertise
- Sourcing building materials and the technical knowledge to use them
- And awarding cash grants
Well designed and expertly built environments have a positive effect on how we all feel and behave. This is especially true for homeless, vulnerable or sick people and those who care for them.