You are invited to attend one of the Community Voice Forums taking place across the 5 South Staffordshire Localities during May. These forums are facilitated by SSCVA in partnership with South Staffordshire Council.
Our focus this time round is to discuss with you the key issues and concerns your group has and to look at ways you can be best supported at a time when resources are increasingly stretched.
To help the discussion we will have updates from South Staffordshire Council around:
- The new Locality priorities for 2017 and focus on Growing Communities
- The launch of the South Staffordshire Lottery supporting voluntary and community groups
- Latest developments around the South Staffordshire Goodlife approach and “Let’s Work Together”
And news from SSCVA on:
- Support provided to you under our work with SCVYS and Support Staffordshire and the County Council
- The expanding network of Community Connectors
- Volunteering news including this year’s Volunteer Celebration event
- Funding resources and updates
Reflecting our closer working relationships with the County Council we will also be joined by a Commissioning Manager to engage with you around the new Obesity Public Debate.
We would love it if you could attend as this is your opportunity to make your views known and your feedback will help us and partners to best support you and work together for the benefit of all communities in South Staffordshire.
To book your place please telephone 01902 851675 or email email@example.com
We hope you can attend and look forward to receiving your booking.
Below you will find the dates for our Spring Community Voice Forums. All events run from 10am to 1pm including a light lunch at the end.
|1||Haling Dene, Penkridge||Thu 18th May|
|2||Jubilee Hall, Brewood||Mon 15th May|
|3||Featherstone Community Centre||Mon 22nd May|
|4||The Church at Perton||Mon 8th May|
|5||Wombourne Civic Centre||Fri 12th May|
Please let us know if you would like to attend any of the Community Voice Forums by getting in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01901 851675